Friday, August 21, 2009

Bubble Toes

Hey everyone! Miss me?

Haven't been blogging/using the internet in a while. I have one word to explain why. Exam. Sick right?

Heh, its not that bad tho.. I studied since Sunday till Wednesday non stop. sighh. Im always like that.. doesnt matter if its monthly or finals. Affiah stayed back to study with me :) aww

Whatever we studied that day got in my head! So, We planned to continue this. as in like, every Tuesday and Wednesday we stay back and study Math, Add math, Science/bio/chem and sejarah. call us geeks, but we actually wanna try and be smart! :p

Good news, I got a B for ADD MATH! yay! studying last minute does pay off! well, sometimes. Cik Azila said i got highest for Science.. so im :D

Man, alot of things happened this week. My mom, nurul, tini and my sister from bandung (nor) came back on sunday. she brought her laptop=SIMS2/3! I tried to resist myself from playing it coz of exams, but i couldnt! i played it for just one day! then i had to study. but sometimes at night when everyones sleeping, i curi her laptop and played sims :) hehe its very addictive RIGHT?

anwyays, puasa is tomorrow!! and everyone is downstairs. leaving for terawih... while im stuck here. yall know why. sighhh :(

Im going to Mahbub with the gang tomorrow to buka puasa :)

No comments: