Sunday, August 2, 2009

Valencia :)

Ahh Valencia :) Brings back so much memories! yeah, i'm at valencia right now. Some people are here to see the house that my parents are selling. So, i took the opportunity and followed them to use the internet here, and to refresh my memory of Valencia. Saw alot of familiar faces here :) I'm so happy! But... I didnt see Michael :( he'll normally be at the gym. Nor, if youre reading this, dont be sad. kamu sudah berpunya :) hehehe

anyways, i went to look for gremlin... but i couldnt find him :'((((((( i was just looking at the sand thing at the golf course where gremmy always pee/play around with cadeer, and it made me teared. They removed my Gremlin poster! >: (

Gremlin's potty :)

-------story time :)--------
I saw that girl who stole gremlin once. and I had a strong feeling she still have him. She really loved gremlin. i dont know if i told you this story before, but I remember once, she kept coming to my house with her other bunch of friends to play with gremmy. they came everyday... then after a few days, he was missing.

I was so worried, i suspected it was that group of girls! then, Her friends came to my house, they looked so tired at that time, coz apparently they were chasing that girl who was stealing Gremlin. Her name is Victoria. I think. Then they gave me Gremmy's collar coz victoria took it out and threw it in this empty house just next to my neighbors house.

Then we all ran to victoria's house, and called her down. Her mom answered the door. Then the girls was explaining something to her mom. Then her mom's expression was like shocked, She didnt believe us at first, then she started QUESTIONING me about MY cat. mak cik bodoh.

Then, after a while she was like, "Victoria, can you bring the cat down please?" in a nice way. Then she was carrying gremlin down and her expression went from this, :) to this :S when she saw me. She was crying at that time. Then blah blah blah. she didnt even kena marah. omg how annoying. her mom asked her to apologize to me, then, victoria looked at her mom, and yelled "I HATE YOU!!!" then she ran up and slammed the door. but in the end, she came down and said sorry. hahaha. i forgive, but i will never forget her.
--------end---------

so anyways, the whether here is so nice :) if i still live here, i'll be cycling around the golf course now. or maybe walking with my baby gremmy.

i miss you

No comments: