Thursday, August 27, 2009

FOUND IT

Hey guys, I found Kasim's collar!! hoorah! do you know how hard it is to take a steady picture of kasim?? He just keeps moving and moving, biting here, biting there! jeez.

Its an ugly photo of me, but this is the only picture of kasim thats actually clear!

Heres proof...

Take 1:


Take 4:


Take 8:


The steady photo was my 11th take :\

So anyway, My sister just left the house to go to kl central. Her flight to Bandung is at 6pm. NOOOO! no more Sims. no more SUPER NEW EPISODES of sponge bob (they show it at Indonesia instead of Malaysia!). my room is so quiet now.. usually there will be like, the background song for Pet Society, Farm Ville, and Restaurant City. yeah, she's a facebook game freako. heh. i guess i miss her? :| eee im so ego :)

Sighhh i love the rain but my hair hates it. Its 5pm and its raining outside! wheeeeee! cant wait to eat :)

i hope i can go out tmrw! i havent seen my friends since Friday! well, except for athirah and affiah and the tuition people.

Kasim tengah manja
(it only happens whenever he's sleepy)

My sister will kill me when she see's this photo :)

No comments: