Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We'll be guided by my new friends The Butterflies

Hey blog :)

Im so worried about Kasim guysss! D: He has diarrhea! :((((( I don't know what to do!! Yesterday, he did it like.... 7 times! and its like water! i feel so sad and scared just looking at him shitting. and I had to clean and wash the toilet everytime! and wash his paws and his butt! imagine that! sighhh. He's loosing too much water and he wont even drink. But he's still damn active and playful as ever lah.

I was planning on bringing Kasim to the Vet at Hartamas today... but i was scared to go alone. plus, it was raining.. so i was lazy.

He's gila naughty now! Biting away the extra guitar strings thats sticking out. sighhh i cant type properly! He's trying to catch my hand! >: (

Anyways, I tried switching Kasim's food. So i did yesterday. I bought the SciencePro or something like that. It's the good one i think. I bought the one in the small packet and he loves it! His diarrhea reduced. He shitted 4 times instead. So.. My dad bought friskies tuna today and he loves it more! so we'll just see how many times he'll shit tomorrow.

lovelovelovelovelovelove <3>
If you look closely in this photo, You can see that im using a pencil and a few rubber bands as my capo. Yea, its so sad. I really need one. Anyone got an extra capo?


You guys have 2 days left to vote! please do so! :)
Its tied right now! so, go and vote for my blog layout!
Thaaaaaanks!

No comments: