Monday, August 24, 2009

Puasa

Tomorrow will be my first time puasaing during Ramadan! yay!

Anyways, i have finished my sims3's life time goal in just 4/5 days! omg, see how jobless i can get at home? Went out with Timo today around bangsar. Then jumpa affiah sekejap. then we saw THIS REALLY HOT GUY! omggggggg meltzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! e. yea, he's really hot! He has clear blue eyes, and a blonde. well, i dont really like blonde guys but this one, mmmmm :) so sedap mata memandang!

first, I saw him around village grocer then i didnt really care. then me, affiah and athirah was going down the escalator, then, Affiah said "Aisyah, hot guy behind you" then i looked. Then I saw this bangla worker and i was like "what??" to affiah. then turns out he was behind the guy. hahahah! then, athirah bought a dress. awh man... that mat salleh guy is damn hot.

-----------kasim section------------

Kasim is growing! I love him soooo much! he's damn healthy now! but he's skin is still sorta pink. i dunno why. Maybe coz he's fur is very thin and soft. :)
He's definitely naughtier! omg. he kept pulling my laptop charger from my laptop which causes my laptop to off! then, he bit my phone charger and pulled it off the table and my battery will come off. then, he'll bite my arms whenever I'm playing the laptop or just sleeping or wtv. then, he'll try and bite my legs when i walk.

i know he sounds annoying and you just feel like kicking him, but i really love him! because whenever he gets sleepy or tired, he'll be the manja-est cat ever! he will curl up right next to me :)

oh! KASIM LOVES APPLE TOO! wheeeeeeeee!




He's attempting to bite my apple!

No comments: