Sunday, August 2, 2009

Club Hartamas

Hey guys,

yesterday was good! at 8pm, I Went to Hartamas square to have dinner with everyone, then to Yusidh's house for some bhangra. hahaha. I didnt really do anything, just watched the people go crazy! hehehe i'm not the only one okayyy. I just didnt feel like bhangra-ing yesterday coz i was full after eating kuey teow (is that how you spell it?). Then I went back home at 11.20pm. Athirah followed me home. I MISS ATHIRAH! lamaaaaa tak jumpa!

Then, My sister dragged us to go for a walk at about 1.30am. She invited ezmir, joe and some guy. dont really know his name, sorry :) Then we chilled at the park and took photo's. Nurul and her friends wanted to go to desa, but me and timo malas. So her friend dropped us off at my hse. Then, we just chilled at my room. We were doing some video... but its not ready. hahaha

Then, at 2.30am, athirah had to go back... :'( so, i just continued reading Harry Potter until i fell asleep.



---------kasim section----------
Last night was peaceful. He slept well. He didnt wake up in the middle of the night and kacau me. :) he slept the whooooooole night! until the next day, and he became crazy again. If you look at my hand, you can see small scratch marks everywhere! >: ( oh oh oh, He can now climb the stairs all by himself :)

No comments: