Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Manja nya kucing saya :)

Hey guys..

Today, i have officially hate PN. ****. She memang puki gila. a week ago, She lost my grammar book. Not just mine ah... Hazim's as well. Then i bought a new book and just continued with my work.. then she marah us macam mak cik yang dah hilang akal, and forced us to start ALL OVER again! as in like, since January! i was like... omgggggggggggg! i exploded! i refused to do so.. but she just said she didnt care and all and that we still have to do.

Then last week, she asked me for my book.. and i told her i didn't do any work. Then she marah again.. and gave me someone's book to copy. Then i said "can you stop being so unreasonable??" in a bitch way. I took the book And she just glared at me.

Then, today, She was being a total BITCH TO THE MAX! you don't believe, go ask Hazim or Arif lee or Ian or alya or who ever lah in my class. She marah everyone and made us stay in class during recess. I seriously couldn't stand it coz i was sitting right in front on class. Then, she was just yapping away and i showed my middle finger but she didnt see it. damn. hahaha ask affiah.. she was outside of my class waiting for me. Then i sengaja told affiah "Affiah, you guys can go down for rehat first lah. PUKI MAK ni made us ALL stay in class coz kena siapkan kerja" and i was pointing at Pn. ****. I said it twice coz affiah cant hear me. and pn.**** masih blur gila. omg... that made me extra angry. so i just walked off the class.

Sigh... i have never felt so angry at school before. grrrrr. sabar....

I'm fine now after i went home and saw Kasim. and also after me, affiah and farah went shopping at desa today after school. took us like until 4.30pm. hahhaa :) and all i bought was a tube.

I miss my mom :'( she went to Jakarta with all my sisters. so im like.... home alone. but that means freedom :D still... I miss her hugs :((((((

I just burped and Kasim woke up and started staring at me. STOP IT! :)

love y'all :D

No comments: