Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kasim oh Kasim

Sometimes i just feel like locking my cat in a box and just leave him in there! he's sooooo annoying! but yet, he's just too cute! who can resist him?? arrrghhh! I LOVE KASIM SO MUCH! :)

I bought him a letter 'K' (with diamonds on it) to put on his collar, and guess what? he wore his collar for a few hours and the next thing you know, his whole collar went missing! omg i was so pissed! he looks damn cute with the diamond K on the collar! sighh... kasim i dont know what to do with you.

....oh and i also put my tiny bell from my money pouch that i got when i was 12 on his collar.. and now its gone. grrrr. i hate you but i love you kasim. no lah, i love you <3

Guess its time to get a new one then :\

Black strap: RM10
Diamond 'K': RM4
Bell: RM3
Total: RM17

ohh i bought a new nail buffer :) and now my nails are shinayy :p

ololololo comel nya kucing saya :)

2 comments:

bilsbilsbils said...

wth!!! hilang??? how>?? cari la sure kat rumah la dia bukannya kluar pon. kucing gila

Aisyah said...

i already found it.. its dalam pot kat luar :\