Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy 100!

This post would be my 100th post on Blogger since September 21st '08! okay...nothing to be proud of. this would mean I'm spending too much time on the Internet.

okay, lets start with the bad news, well, not really bad news... but yeah. I got my very first surat Amaran from the school today. Its because I didn't come for 4 days. 1,2,3 and 13 July. It doesn't make sense! I totally gave my MC to teacher. Seriously. wtv man.

I didn't go to school today. my parents doesn't know! shhhhhh! :p
but i had a reason lah. Thursdays is normally the day when most of the teachers are not around or they're prolly malas to teach. I mean, its Sivik, Math and BM and we have nilam in the morning. So, like, gila wasting time if i go to school. I'll just end up sleeping.

I really couldn't sleep after waking up for school. So i did whats right. I Studied. hehe :) yes, i did. don't believe me, ask hazim. He saw my study books on the table. Then I ate my last night's left over kuey teow for breakfast. eee, i know. but i didnt have anything else to eat. The milk is finished so i cant eat cereal. i went online for a while, and i found out hazim is ponteng-ing as well. so, he said he's cmg over at around 1 something coz hes gonna lepak with the guys after school. Then, at about 11am i slept at the couch for a while. my phone was upstairs. so he tried calling me like 3 times. sorry fro. :)

then, I was still sleeping, and i heard the door bell rang. and i was like shittt! i didnt wash my face or wtv. haha how embarrassing. woke up and saw faheem and hazim outside. Kasim entertained them while i freshen up. haha. kasim also baru bangun at that time. but he was extra violent today. then we watched juno abit, and we left the house to meet with everyone when the school ended.

i drove to desa with farah faheem and ariff. Me and farah went to bestari and they went to cc with the rest of the guys. Then, we met up with affiah. And we went shopping again :) I didnt buy anything. but i was eye ing this really nice dress. But farah looked reeeeeally nice in it. not me. coz I'm an A, if ya'll know what i mean. hehehe. but i looked better in this purple dress that SHE wanted. hahaha! take that! I kidd, farah :) Then, we chilled at home for a while until they had to go back. then again, i was home alone.

---------kasim section----------
I am happy. He's not having diarrhea anymore! well, he did once early this morning. but after that, he's all okay :) just now, he shitted and its half solid! yay! He's damn manja now coz he used up all his energy when he was attacking faheem and hazim. He's curling up at my feet now :))))

But he was damn annoying just now!! he was trying to sleep on my laptop! i mean, it can last time, but now hes biger!! he'll end up jamming my laptop!

see??


No comments: