Saturday, August 8, 2009

Syairah's Partay

Hey blog :)

haven't been updating much lately. well, that's because i had fever. For 3 days. Got it at school on Monday, went to the doctor and he said that its just a normal fever. whew! Then i didn't go to school the next day. Came to school on Wednesday... but suddenly i felt really giddy. and i just wanted to get on my bed and sleep. So i called my mom and i slept. Zzzzzz then i came to school as usual the following day.

So anyways, I just came back from Syairah's party and it was Awesome! :)
I was late one hour coz i was doing my hair. yuckkk, now my hair smells like cigarette! looks like i have to shampoo again. it took me and hour just to freaking curl it! sheesh! next time I'm going to the salon. faster and better. I used my sisters curling iron.. its good, but it doesn't last. :(

so yeah, basically this is my first time going clubbing. hahaha not like club hartamas... as in like, for real. I feel guilty now. Syairah is cool :) birthday party at a bar.

I'm damn tired now.. I had fun tho.. but sadly i went back home at 11.30pm. sighh.

you guys can check out the photo's on Facebook soon. Athimo will prolly upload it tmrw. and Maisarah will upload next week.. knowing her :p

I'll post a link or something. So, tomorrow, my sister nurul ajak me to go to Sungai Gabai for a BBQ with her friends.. and of course lah mandi sungai as well. Sungai Gabai.. what a funny name :)

Kay then, Good night good people :)

No comments: