Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Air Asia Sucks

Hello :)

Booking an Air Asia ticket with my parents watching me is damn tiring! They're like "Aisyah Do you know what you're doing?", "Aisyah, go back, what does it say just now?", "No aisyah, we're going in the morning.. re-do", aisyah this and aisyah that! Sigh. and I screwed up. cause i was so annoyed, First, i booked the departure time at 9.50 am, then it somehow got all reset. I have no idea why. So, I was so stupid not to double check, well, probably because i have to fill the forms like 3 times for 4 people. its so annoying. Then somehow, It ended up at 3.50pm. My Mom was super mad! Marah ing me like shit! But I just kept quiet. lazy wanna argue.

Shit! I got SARINGAN TMRW! I'm doing my usual; 400m, 4x400m, Lompat Jauh. OH and this year teacher put me in 200m! dude im not good at 200! its sprinting! I'm not a sprinter man. : \
wtv la. got to sleeeep now.
Good Night :)

No comments: