Monday, February 9, 2009

Hehaho

Hello :)

well, today I woke up at 9.30 am. I showered, ate, and i watched TV then went online. The at abt 12, My mom and dad has to go to the Bukit Dmansara house and shops to buy stuffs for
the house...like light and stuffs. Btw, the person whos gonna rent the Bukit Damansara are moving in on the 15th February.

So my mom told me to cook lunch cause they'll be out quite long. So at abt 2.30, I cooked Cabbage with eggs in it! ITS SO NICE! hahaha okay...now I'm just bragging! haha but yeah.. it is :) then cooked rice and i heated some of last nights fish curry! Then me and Nurul ate at 3. Then went online...again. and i slept infront of the laptop at 6.30 pm. then suddenly I was woken up by Bil at 7. She just got back from Penang. Then she Gave me my birthday present! its another checkerd shirt! but this time its Blue! hahaha I LOOOOOOVE IT! heeee :D Tini and Bil shared that present.

This weekend theres this Bazaar at Solaris. Nurul said shes gonna bring me there to go shopping for my birthday present! :D CAN'T WAIT!

oh oh oh! Tomorrow is gonna be my first day in 4 Pluto! Bye 4 Jupiter; THE COOLEST CLASS EVERR!

No comments: