Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello :)
Today is Merentas Desa! I woke up at 6 today! whoaa! I drank like A LOT of Water! cause this morning, i googled on how to prevent rib pains, it says Drink plenty of water before the marathon, breathe deeply and slowly, stretching, exhale on the left foot cause somehow it has something to do with the diagphram and liver. yeah. so i did.

Then while we were all stretching, guess whats the song? MARIAH CAREY! Everyone was like 'wth'! haha. But its kinda funny seeing people stretching to mariah carey songs.

So, as usual, the guys class A will start first, then Girls Class A, which is form 4 and 5. Then when we started to run, my parents were Cheering for me infront of my house! Its so sweet! I can hear my mom the most! she was like "GO AISYAH GO GO! YOU CAN DO IT!" and I was like, awwww :) and i started to run infront. then I catched up with yellena, shahirah, putri wei xuan and some form 5 girl. and i decided to just stick with this group so i can get top 10. Then at the bus stop, I managed to catch up with putri, then she asked me for water. i felt nice, so i gave her. hahah. and we were walking so i didnt mind. then after she gave me back the water, i ran infront. then, I was already in the school compound. and thats when i pecut like shit! And THATS when my ribs started to hurt! Perfect timing man! grrr! so I managed to beat this two form 5 girls infront of me. then the 3 of us were technically racing towards the finish line. IT WAS EXAUSTING! then I went in the line first, BUT, i forgot to take the number! I was like "SHIT!!'' then i ended up getting number 10. they got number 8 and 9 >: ( I was like, "Teacher i came in first!" then the teacher said "Sorry, siapa cepat dia dapat" or something like that...I was too tired to be mad. so i just got over it. Oh well, top 10.

HERE'S PROOF THAT I GOT IN THE LINE FIRST!

Nyehh.. you can't really see it, but you see that girl looking back, and the one with her hands behind her head? yeah, THEY went back to get the number! DAMMIT! Oh, I'm the purple one btw.

and they got number 8 and 9. oh well, what to do.



Right now, I'm at my Bukit Damansara house with my parents. We're gonna sleep here for the last time cause the Dutch family is moving in this Monday. Thank god theres the neighbours Internet here! or else I'll be bored as hell!! hehe :)

oh and tomorrow, Nurul wants to bring me to Solaris Mont Kiara for the Bijou Bazaar to get my Birthday present! SHOPPING! YAY! :D
AND Affiah and Athirah are planning to go to athirah's grand parents house tomorrow. But I'm not sure if jadi. cause when i ask, them they also don't know. Plus, when i ask my parents if i could go to athirahs grand parents place/pav/klcc, they're not very happy abt it. they'll MARAH me! like, shit marah! they just did just now when i asked them. :'( oh well, so i think I'll go for the Bijou Bazaar :)

okay then, Good Night!

No comments: