Thursday, February 5, 2009

HELLO :)

So... This is my first blog post this year. my last post was on November! whoa!
I'm so lazy to write stuffs... well, maybe cause I'm like FREAKING busy with hw :( ugh... i hate it man.

so yeah, I finally decided to change to Arts stream cause of my sisters. They told me by their experience, arts has more job opportunities than science stream. such as, Business, law, accountant, architect, interior designer, graphic designer, movie/music producer, physiologist, hotel management, journalism, photography, chef, umm... A LOT la.. theres just too many to write! but science, its only like.... like doctors and all. BORING.
My mom went to school to give the letter to the pengetua. so now i just have to wait :D

damn... My birthday is this Sunday and everyone is asking me to make a party. but im just too lazy to make one. I guess I'm just gona cut a cake. yeah.

so okay, i have to memorise my english oral now.
buh bye :D

No comments: