Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello Bijou Bazaar

Today when i woke up, my whole body is aching ! haha but wtv. So, me, my mom and dad was busy cleaning the Bukit Damansara house! Like, sweeping, moping, scrubbing, wiping stuffs, packing and all!! damn tiring! from the time i woke up which was 9am until 4pm! and i'm not exaggerating!

I was supposed to meet Farah and Affiah at the Bijou Bazaar...but since i was too busy with the cleaning stuffs, they went first. maaan it will be funner to shop with them! oh well, so i met up with my sister at the Bijou Bazaar at abt 5.30/6(?) im not sure. then we shopped :) THERES SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! so I ended up buying a Top with a vest, A long sleeved t-shirt,
2 bracelets, and a CD; Gemini! :D

then I bought cupcakes for my parents me and my sister. MAHAL But sedap :)

Agreeing with Farah's blog, "I KNOW YOU PLAY DRESS UP TOO!" hahaha! i find that funny and true!

yeah, I played dress up :D i love what i bought! Farah says that there's gonna be another one on the 28th feb and 1st march. Next time, I'll be sure to go with My chicka's :)

No comments: