Friday, February 20, 2009

Creepy Saringan!

Had Saringan today. it sucks. I got 6th for 200m and 4th for 400m. damn. And you wanna know whats unfair?? The olahraga people doesn't have to go for saringan, instead they terus masuk the finals. Macam sial man. But oh well... what to do right.

So anyways, Ash Li brought her camera today. Ungu finally have a picture all together :) oh! and Joel doesnt know how to stretch! i find that funny somehow :D

OMG! Wanna know something Creepy? At the stadium, I had to pee really really badly.. then i went to the girls toilet, but it was PITCH BLACK! and the light wasnt working! So i wanted to go in the boys toilet, but there was alot of ppl around. so i went to look for another toilet. then i went into this lorong where no one was there, and the lights are dim. so i wanted to turn back, then suddenly, this weird looking guy came to me and he said ''cari tandas?'' and i said ''ya, mane ah?" he told me to follow him. so i was thinking if i should or not... i was like, "takpe lah" then he said "sini je, come, come" so i just followed him, but i walked far behind him. Then we walked down the stairs, I started to get scared tho. then we came to this bilik persalinan, and theres a toilet in there. A few of the SMKSH boys were in there. so i felt abit relieved. until, he shooed them out of the bilik persalinan. and he went inside and expected me to FOLLOW him in the TOILET! Then Dzauki (however you spell his name), he told me not to go cause The dude might RAPE me! hahaha i laughed. but it is true, he might! so we ran off! I was like shitt man... babi takut. it doesnt seem scary if youre reading this, but if you were there, omg... damn scary. But I felt kinda bad tho... what if he meant to do good but I misunderstood him? I mean, he's just showing me the way to the toilet. oh WHATEVER! Who told him to be CREEPY?? bodoh.

So I ended up peeing in the boys toilet. I went in the toilet, then this two form 5 guys were like ''this is the boys toilet you know?'' and i told them to jaga the door outside until im done :)

Today was Creepy and funny at the same time! hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
alaaa you didnt tell the whole thing when faris and the other guy came! :P