Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Presents :D

Ohh Maaaaaann!! My arms, Stomach, thighs, butt and feet hurts! Well, my whole body la. Stupid Sukan tara! They make us run without STRETCHING! ouchh... I cant even sneeze!! How sucky is that!?

Oh well, at least I'm happy!! Cause Maisarah and Syairah got me PRESENTS yesterday! YAY! Syairah made me a card and a Turquoise T-Shirt! Its damn damn nice! oh oh, and I love Syairah's card! its so cute! Her cards are always Hand made! Each year, its like, a MUST for her to make me a card! its so sweet of her. I still have her standard 5 card that she made for me. yeah, i still keep 'em :)

Syairah, If youre reading this, please don't stop making them! I really really love it! I'll still be expecting to get your cards even on my 50th birthday! yaaay!

Maisarah gave me a paper bag. I thought she told me to hold it for her. then when i looked inside, Then she says its for me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
Theres like A LOT of CHOCOLATES! mmmm :)
Then in class, I just felt like looking at it, and then i realize... theres a black cloth in a plastic. i thought its her PJ pants. then when i took it out, ITS A BLACK BUBBLE TOP! :D:D:D


And now Athirah's present.

wait..

Its just too FREAKING Awesome to tell now.
I will. Just wait.


:D

No comments: