Monday, February 9, 2009

OMG I'M 16!

OMG I can't believe I'm 16! heh, I can still remember my 6th birthday.. had a party at Villamaria. time moves so fast!! Anyway, This years Birthday was oooookay lah. Lets start from 12 am shall we?

At 12, I was watching TV with my mommy. So, She's the first one to wish me on my birthday, as usual. Then came those ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY'' messages! hahaha! So i went upstairs. Nurul (my sister) was in my room, she wished me half an hour later :\ hahaha. so later My other sisters, Tini and Bil called me using skype from Penang. so we skyped. and took pictures :)



*photo's will be added soon*



Then a while later, I slept. hahaha then at abt 8/9 In the morning, my parents Sang Happy Birthday to me until i woke up. I think its very sweet and funny at the same time! :D so sweeeeeet!

So at around 11, i got ready to go to Athirah's hse to take a cab to OU. I felt bad cause farah was already there...alone : \
So like at abt 12.30(?) we reached OU. Me and farah got thirsty then we drank the root beer float at A&W :) its nice :D

Then at abt 1 Anwar and Ariff got there. Then we talked and waited for Hazim to arrive. The tudung ladies next to us were ALWAYS looking at us. kecohh man! hahaha. so later, Hazim finally arrived. Me and Hazim wore matching AGAIN! hahah! Athirah and Farah wore polka dots today! i love what theyre wearing!

Then we went to check out the movies at GSC. but the line was INSANE! sigh. then we went to TGV instead. the line was damn short. its like... no one goes there anymore. I wanted to watch Pink Panther 2, but Athirah and Farah wanted to watch Bride Wars. I wanted to watch that too.. so wtv lah :) But ariff, anwar and hazim weren't really happy.. but they're like ''wtv the birthday girl wants'' ugh i hate it when ppl makes me make decision! >: ( ahhaha but oh well. :D

Then we went to KFC to have lunch. Hazim wanted to belanja me.. I was like "yayy!" but then i remembered that ariff was broke! so i told hazim to belanja ariff instead. SEE HOW NICE I AM!! sigh... then we went for the Movie. Then in the movie theater, out of no where, we saw Steve, Jin Hong, Jerry, Garry, well, alot la. cant remember. ya, they sat two rows infront of us. The Movie was OKAY lah. but like, kinda predictable! so...yeah. SHOULD'VE WATCHED PINK PANTHER 2! oh well.

Then we played pool. Hazim starting je already KALAH! hahaha LOSER! the 8 ball went in. so then we just played like normal. Hazim and Anwar won. nyehh. not fair BUT, technically, they lost! so yeah! im happy :D

Then i got bored, so I went shopping to make myself happy :D
i bought a Green checked shirt! ITS DAMN NICE!
well, thats my birthday present to myself then :D

Then i can't remember what we did. OH YEAH! we went to the roof top! It was HOT! but windy! hahaha! i love it :D

Then Ariff, Anwar and Athirah bought Ice-cream at Julius(?) i dunno whats it called. and Farah wanted Pretzel. so we went down. then a while later, Ariff and Anwar went back. PARTY POOPER! haha! then we went up, then Farah has to go back. Hazim wanted to look for Harris or something so he went. then Me and Athirah sent Farah home. then after that, we went up to look for Hazim. then we found him. then suddenly, I have to go back. Hazim was lazy to walk. so he just sat down. so Athirah went down with me.

Then I got in the car, then me and my dad went to the market to buy fruits. mmmm :)
then went home for a while to pick up my mom, then we went to Decanter for Dinner. OMG THE SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE IS SO DAMN NICE! seriously! GO TRY! then we went to Secret Recepie for the cake :) mmmm!

Then Went to my Bukit Damansara house. was suppose to go swimming... but i was so tired! so i slept instead. So we waited for Nurul to get back from Chillies with her friends. then we went back home.
My facebook was like WOOOOOOOOO! damn banyak wall post saying Happy Birthday! so i actually replied ALL of them! hahaha! i was bored! heheh!

Present: 0 (for now) *hint*

:(

No comments: