Monday, February 23, 2009

Taman Tun Market ROCKS!

AHHHHH! :D

Yesterday, I followed my parents and sister to this shop at KL its like... A hand phone
place..you know, llike, alot of people selling hand phones.. wtv. Yeah, then after that we went to the Taman Tun Market. Not the big one in the building, the one on the road to buy some fruits . Then as I was picking some Apples, I notice a guy next to me, picking apples too. So I looked at him. and HE'S SO FUCKING HOT!

:D

Like seriously!!!! He looks like, 16-17 ish, He's tall, he's cute, he's voice sounds sexy and he smells good AND HE LIKES APPLES! TURN ON Mann :) oh, He was wearing this Grey top, and 3 quarter pants, and flip flops! Then he bought oranges, then he went in front.... about to go back :( i was just staring at him :D hahahah! Then when we went away, i felt sad. omg, I'm such a stalker man. hahaha!

Then my mom wants to buy milk at 7-11. So we got in the car, and dropped my mom off and waited for her. But then my dad has to move the car, cause its causing a jam. So we went somewhere further. Then my dad told me to walk back and look for my mom. So i volunteered, you know, in case i bump into the Hot Guy :D

Then i was walking la... and it was raining, so it was slippery, and i was wearing my old flip flops which had no more grip. And i ALMOST slipped, But i didnt cause i caught hold of this dude infront of me, he asked me if i was okay, and i said I'm okay. and when i look at the dude, ITS THE HOT GUY!!!!! Then he smiled, and walked off. And i was just smiling the whole time :)

OMGGG! I saw him 2 times!!! it must be a sign!
hahaha!! im so lame! And i slept smiling last night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAA! Hey you didnt tell me about the part where you actually held him!! :P