Saturday, February 28, 2009

Indonesia, Bandung

Hey Readers :)

I got back from Bandung yesterday. The plane depart from Bandung at 5.30 pm, and arrived in Malaysia at 7.40pm. then took Skybus to LCCT which took an hour or something. then took a cab back home. ended up reaching Home at around 11 or 12. Damn it was tiring. then i had school the next day, which is today. I slept most of the time at school. hehee :)

Anyway, Lets start with day 1

DAY 1
  • arrived in Bandung at 6.15pm
  • Nor and Hafiz (sisters bf) came and picked us up
  • Checked in Hotel Bumi Asih
  • Ate food that my mom brought (rendang ayam, rice) I'm just kinda surpriced that the food could pass the security. They rampas bottles and stuffs, but not rendang.
  • then, Relaxed
  • I went to my sisters place to sleep, while my mom, dad and grand mother slept at the Hotel
  • Played with my sisters cats and played sims untill 2am (indon time) :D
  • Sleep


DAY 2
  • Woke up at 5am
  • Hafiz sent me to the Hotel, cause my sister has to go to the salon and do her hair and make up to get ready for her graduation thing.
  • went to the graduation place at ard 7.30/8am
Do you know, when I was abt to enter the gate to the Building, out of nowhere, around 8 or 10 photographers were taking photos! Like, LOTS of photos! I was so shocked! suddenly je! CLICK CLICK CLICK! with bright flashes! then i just smiled to the camera :) haha i bet the pictures of me look funny. damn. its so weird anyway...
  • the thing finished at 11 am. took pictures and all.
  • then went back to Bumi Asih
  • waited for the car to arrive (rent)
  • Then 2 hours later, we left for Ciwi Dey. Its a place 2 hours from Bandung.
  • Otw, we had Lunch at thi really really nice restaurant. cant remember whats it called. It was good :)
Anyway, Ciwi Dey is like the Cameron Highlands of Bandung. They have Volcano's and they grow strawberries and stuffs up there. Its damn damn damn COLD and WINDY until I can see the smoke/water vapour (or wtv) coming out of my mouth whenever I talk! hahaha! i loooove it! then, We went there and saw the Kawah Putih. It looks like a beach, but with white water! its freaking cool i tell you!
  • Then after half an hour being at the Kawah Putih, we ended up going back, cause my Grand Mother can't take the coldness. and cause theres nothing else to do.
  • bought like A LOT of strawberries
  • after spending 2 hours going to Ciwi Dey, we spent half hour there, and went back, which is another 2 hours. what a waste of time -.- but oh well, It was the COOLEST thing i've ever saw so far! so it was worth it.
  • at abt 8,
  • we finally reached home. So, Me, Hafiz and Nor went to the mall to look at stuffs and all.
  • went home and played with her cats, Cookie, Kiwi and, Si Kecik (kitten). then played sims until 1 this time :)
Day 3

  • Woke up at 8am
  • Dress up and got ready to go to the Hotel
  • Hafiz was working at the Hospital at that time, so we had to use the 'Angkut'.
Angkut is a transportation thingie at Bandung. Its a combanation of a bus and a taxi. Its a van lah. Its made to go to one direction only. so, We can stop anywhere inbetween that direction. So we ended up taking 3 angkuts. we have to walk too. But its a fun experience. hahaha

  • went to the Pasar Baru. Its actually a mall FILLED with clothes! (was suppose to go to the factory outlets but tak sempat)
  • then spent 3 hours shopping.
  • had lunch
  • leave for the airport and so on...
well, yeah, thats basically it. I bought ALOT of things! OH OH! i bought this mini packed telekung. the telekung case is green, so i took it. later at home, I opened it, and the telekung is GREEN aswell!!!! hahahah

okay, so thats about it people :)
good night!

No comments: