Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm gonna miss 4 Jupiter

Today in class, Cik Uma called me and she told me ''okay, next week on Tuesday you go to 4 Bumi''. I was like ''WHAT?'' then she looked at me with her angry face. I don't want to go to 4 bumi! Theres no accounts man! But Athirah is in it... so I was thinking for a while. and she told me that i can take accounts outside. But then come to think of it, the whole point of me changing classes is to be in a class that has accounts, perdagangan, add math and all. So i told her straight to her face that I want to be in Pluto cause of the subjects and all. then She looked at me for atlease 7 seconds! IT FELT LIKE FOREVER! then she said ''On Tuesday you go to 4 Pluto''. I was like... Alhamdulillah man!

so when I got back in class, everyone was like ''AISYAH DONT GO!'' and all. hahaha its so sweet :)
Syazren, Aresya, Reen and Ariff totally hates me for changing classes man : \
Now i don't feel like changing.... all of the FUN people are in my class!
but oh well, for my future's sake, i think i'll just change to Pluto :(

-----------------------------------------

I went to tuition at 4 today. General Science. its okay I guess..
I love normal Science :)
its easy!

and Jes came for the wrong class. he thought it was physics. so he ended up staying too
hahaha.

No comments: