Thursday, March 26, 2009

40!

Heyy It's my 40th post!

I haven't been blogging in a while tho. thats cause of exams. eew. ahaha.
I'm just glad its over. gaaah! I feel like a nerd now! I got used to studying for exams, that lately i've been studying after school and after dinner. I'm not the study type, so its good, in a way. i mean, for me la.

I hate those tiny ants. They're EVERYWHERE in my room now! its so annoying!! There's no ants at all before this you know! then yesterday when i ate choki-choki and i threw it in my dustbin, they started to come and walk all around my wall and going in the dustbin and walking all over again. eew! They're only attracted to sweet stuffs! sigh... eh OMG! i just came up with a lame pick up line!

"I'm like an ant. I only like sweet stuffs. Thats why I like you."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! sigh I crack myself up. I'm so lame...that its cool. hahah! go ahead, call me LAME! sigh im so bored.

No comments: