Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Freshhh :)

Just got out of the shower and i feel so FRESH! hahah, i am now in my towel and blogging. how weird. im gonna change first. Anyways, today was okay. My cousins, Liyana and Dharshini, came over. Dharshini is sleeping over. But Liyana is having a tennis tournament tomorrow so she cant sleep over. Speaking of sleeping over, Athirah was suppose to sleep over today, but my mom wont let. only after the holidays. damn. Then, had Add math tuition, ate dinner, and went around desa with my cousin and dad, fooled around the park, came back and showered.

Is there anyone interested in buying a Chemistry and/or Physics reference book? Its Focus Ace SPM (Pelangi). Its Brand new and I'm selling it for only RM20. Original price: Rm30. Contact me if you want it alright?

and now, something to make me smile.

Hi Sayang :)
sighh... Gramlin never fails to make me smile.

No comments: