Friday, March 20, 2009

Hurry hurry hurry, buy my rice and curry!

Hello :)

Tomorrow is Sunburst. I WANNA GO! the artist line up is good! (to me la) I love the Malaysian Indie bands. They're very good! i dont understand ppl who don't like malaysian bands. they'll be like, '' Sunburst is so lame this year! A lot Malaysian Bands will be performing! they suck you know!". Hello?? who ever said that they suck? YOU SUCK.

Rudy (my guitar teacher) says that he's gonna give me free tickets tomorrow. But he says he's not sure yet coz the tickets is from the drums teacher. so, have to ask him tomorrow. hopefully he has extra! My mom sorta lets me go cause my sisters boyfriend, Hafiz might be going as well. Its weird you know, my mom wont let me go to Jason Mraz's concert which is like, only for 2 hours, but she lets me go to sunburst which is 12 hours, and KORN and all will be there. what?



So yeah, I'm currently practicing my Grade 8 Classical Guitar exam pieces. my first piece is Gavotte en Rondeau composed by JS Bach. My second piece is Capricho Arabe by Francisco Tarrega. and my Third piece is Cavatina by Stanley Myers. Each of the songs are 3-4 pages long. the songs will be like, 4 minutes each. damnn. the hardest piece is CAPRICHO ARABE! grr.. but i like to play it. Cavatina is my favourite tho. its so beautiful!

If you wanna hear what it sounds like here are the links.

Gavotte en Rondeau- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME9gvJPeyQY
Capricho Arabe- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K474y2EpHN4
Cavatina- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwvDon1_iKs

No comments: