Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sports Day '09

UNGU GOT SECOND!
AND I AM PROUD OF IT
:D


Yesterday i got this message from this number, saying that I have to be at school at 6.30am to bring the perbarisan clothes to school. I was like, SHIT! i usually wake up at 6.45am, and now I have to be there at 6.30am??

Then ya, i did. Its like still pitch black! then I Looked for Amira (form 5) and passed the clothes to her. Then i went back home and watch tv. Simpsons. haha. And i went back to school at 7.10am.

Then blah blah blah, at the stadium, as usual, we went to our Ungu spot, and changed pants and all. and we started cheering for those runners who's running at that time. I must admit, The form one Ungu runners this year are AWESOME! They got like, top 3 in EACH acara! I was impressed! I love Ungu this year. The weather was perfect for sports day!

The Ungu perbarisan, is the Sixties :) i Liked it! hahah. their costumes are kick ass! Every one looked so GROOVY! You know, with the shades and scarfs and all hahaha. and they actually did the Boogie dance. I laughed my ass off man, seriously! And our mascot is Bob Marley. Damn cool! hahah! but I heard that it's suppose to be Elvis or something? heh, i'm not sure. But wtv it is, over all, we're awesome! I think we got 2nd or 3rd. not sure.
I have to admit though, the merah perbarisan is damn smart. Masquerade I think. They got first. Everyone was derssed up so smartly with a mask. and they actually danced! but they were counting so loudly everytime they dance and bow down, so that kinda sucked :D


Then my acara which is 4x400, just happens to be the LAST! damn. So upsetting. and its freaking hot at that time coz its like, 2pm or something. Then when the whole thing ends, Ungu got really crazy when we got 2nd! hahahha! then we cleared up our stuffs and went to look for the bus which was IMPOSSIBLE! our bus number is 14, and theres 30+ bus EVERYWHERE! It took us forever to look for it, so we ended up going in some bus. but we had to stand. Faheem was nicely lying on the ground while me, gloria and joel had to stand and try not to fall on people. But these nice teo form 3 boys gave me and gloria their seats. Thank you :)

Then when we reached there, Fai followed me back. Apparently Athirah and Affiah is scared of my mom so they didnt want to come over, instead they went to desa with Hakim. So I gave fai my extra KFC burger. i had 3 :) hahaha! but i didnt eat all. then we on the air-cond, watched Video's on Youtube while eating burger. I was damn sleepy man. hahah. then when she went back (4.40pm) , i terus sleep until 6.30pm ONLY! >: (

Then left for Add Math tuition which was at 7pm. and I got back and eat, and now I'm doing this, then I'll pack up for tomorrow and then I'll sleep :D

good night :D

No comments: