Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lompat Jauh

Yesterday:

Have I told you guys that i had a bird for one day?

well, yeah, i had a bird for one day. My dad found it at the back of my house on the floor. Apparently its wings got injured and can't fly. My dad says its the Tiger Dove. My dad is a Bird Expert btw. He knows about ALL the birds in Malaysia and Sabah and Sarawak. I find it sooooooooooo cool!
B )

So anyway, He took it in, and then we kinda took care of it until it got better. Its so TAME! I love it :) I call it brownie. hahaha the most typical name for an animal. I like it when it grips in my fingers to stand. It eats fruits. You wanna know something funny? I placed the bird on my table, then theres this present box that farah gave me, and it has a flower wraper on it. and then the bird pecked on the flower!! Oh, and the present that farah gave me, also has flowers on it, and it pecked on it too!! hehehe kinda cute!

Then the next day, which was yesterday, It was healthy enough to walk really fast and kinda fly abit, so we let it out...actually, it sort of walked off by it self. haha oh well. Pictures will be added soon :)

Today:

So, Today, I had Lompat Jauh. It was bad. Didnt even get a number. damn.
my lompat jauh mojo is gone! :(

DID YOU KNOW??
Affiah can JUMP! daaaaang! She's so modest! "i cant jump lah aisyah, you're good!" and i was like, "youre better that me you know, so that means, youre better!" she should really try for olah raga!

1 comment:

Affiah Hew said...

hello! Syairah and Affiah here :P

Your blog is DAMN CUTE :)!! We're realllly jobless right now so yeahhh we decided to comment on this! :D BESAR GILE your font lol x)
Your making syairah want to write a blog too. haha :)

Ciao for now ;)
Syairah & Affiah
(jobless people)