Monday, March 16, 2009

PHILIPS

My Family and I went to Digital Mall to look for the lightning protector thing for the computer, and i also wanted to fix my iPod Shuffle. then It turns out that the iPod Shuffle is not working anymore. so.... i was upset. then My dad wanted to buy me an iPod nano, but i didn't want to, cause it was kinda expensive. i mean, RM500+ just for music?? no thanks. i mean, i know it has alot of space and all, but i don't listen to 2000++ songs at one time! and I'll always feel guilty when my dad spends a lot of money for me :\

so we looked around. and I've decided that i want a normal mp3 player. Its Rm70, and it looks like an iPod with 4GB. But sometimes, my dad is the "quality" type so he didn't want to buy me that. then we saw this mp4, 'Philips GoGear SA3225 FullSound' and bought it for RM249. I think its worth it. Cause It can fit 500+ songs, 800+ pictures, 4 hours of recordings, Voice recorder, record from the FM radio (and it sounds VERY clear), listen to the radio, AND, the sound Quality is THE BOMB! you can hear the bass and all really clearly!!

Its WAAAAAY better than an iPod nano!



Thank you Abah, I love you.
B )

No comments: