Monday, March 30, 2009

WUMBO

Athirah didn't come to school today, so I thought that it was gonna be the boring-est day evahh! But it turns out okay. wait except the assembly today. And it was extra long cause Olahraga, olahragawati and the pengawas probates were receiving stuffs. and Congratulations to Arif Apek Naim for getting into probation! WOOO!

I had Add math. I was hoping teacher would come cause i wanted to get my results! but no.. :( she didnt come. its good the she didnt come and all, but still. then Me and Hazim was listening to my mp4 while talking about WUMBO!! hahaha. I love Patrick.

Then it was recess timeeee! I ate an Apple today :) then i bought 3 Cloud 9 to eat in class. And I lepaked in Marikh. Then Naim wanted 1. Then i gave him So that next time when he orders me to clip up my hair or wtv i'll be like "I gave you CLOUD 9!" and he has to be quiet. I'm smart! hahaha. then i left the cloud 9 in marikh coz i wanted to check my class.

I had science, so the teacher didnt really care. I got 80% for science btw. yay! Then when i came back to marikh, I found out that one of my cloud 9 wrapers was empty and was stuffed with tissues!! GRRR! then after i freaked out a little, they gave me back the other cloud 9. Then Farah saw the cloud 9 and wanted one. then she took it. Then I ended up with 1 cloud 9 :(
haha oh well.

I had Spaghetti carbonara for lunch. Had my Guitar class at 4 then went to the bank to deposit some cheques. yeah, i have to do all of these since its hard to get parking in hartamas. Then i went to 7-Eleven to check if they had anymore Sticko, but no. damn.

CHECK IT OUT!
We're In a movie!

No comments: