Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello Saturday :)

I got a msg from Gloria last night saying that there'll be training on Saturday at 9.30am.
so I woke up at 8.50am, showered, dressed up, drank Milo, and off to school :)
I'm surprised that a lot of ppl were actually at school. Mostly kawat people. well, and runners as well. all Practicing for sports day this Tuesday. So when I got there, I met up Gloria, Naim, Benny, Omar and this form 5 guy. So we Jogged around school. Naim is crazy i tell you. its like, he never gets tired!!!! gosh! I want his stamina! seriously. then Gloria wanted to help with the perbarisan ppl's uniform so she went to the bilik seni. But i didn't want to. So i carried on with the Jogging. We jogged more than 10 times around school! damn tiring! and NONE OF US BROUGHT WATER! grrrr! i was so thirsty! so i went back to get some drink and came back to school. yeah, thats the advantage of living in front of school.

then later, i ended up helping Gloria with the clothes. Then like abt 12.30pm, I wanted to go home. then I saw Faheem and Nabilah. I wanted to call him, but he's busy talking to Nabilah and I didn't want to kacau them, so I just went home.

Showered, ate, then the rest of my day was TV and Internet and sleeping :)


BTW

UNGU IS SECOND NOW! CMON! WE CAN DO IT! YEAHHHHHH!

I got my merentas desa medal on Friday. yay! :)

No comments: