Thursday, March 26, 2009

Domino's

I got a msg from athirah abt 3pm or something, she says that her dad wants her to stay with him! NOOOOO! coz that means she has to move school. don't gooooo! really! i was so upset when i got her text. :(
I hope you'll make the right choice timo.


Anyway, I just got back from dinner with my parents at Domino's Pizza. the one in Bukit Damansara. ohh man, the double Decker crust is freaking freaking awesome! i forgot the name of the pizza that i ordered but it was sooo good! mmm! its the one with the ''top secret sauce''! but the sauce tasted like carbonara. So, its not ''top secret'' anymore. haha i know your secret!!


Then i kept one slice coz i wanted to save the best for last. Then suddenly my mom said "Aisyah! cicak!" and she pointed at the back of me. Then i looked back, and when i turned, she was trying to grab my pizza!! i was like "HEY!" and she gave me her cheeky smile. sigh.. my mom is funny. and my parents was laughing like mad when i was plying with my hair and pretending it to be my moustache!haha. Yeah, we had a great time :)

No comments: