Friday, March 13, 2009

Club Hartamas

Today was FUN! hahaha! Arif and yudish invited a whole BIG group of people to Hartamas Square for dinner. lets see, I was there, Athirah, Arif, Yudish, Faheem, Ariff, Anwar, Ali, Benny, Ivory, Ian, Chow, Harris, Ben, Adam, Mae Yin, Mae Yin's sister, Boyfriend and two more friends, Jazril... uhh.... theres more.. but I seriously cant remember! sorry! so we needed like, 4/5 tables!

There's alot of hot guys there man! Mae Yin was like, ''Aisyah, you're single right? Lets go pick one!" or something like that. then Me, Mae Yin, mae yin's sister and Ivory went to check them out. Ivory was like, "i double dare you to get that guys number!". but it turns out that they're sitting with a group of girls. dammit. So we went back to our table, empty handed. hahaha

nvm that.

Later, we all left Hartamas Square and went to Yudish's house/Club Hartamas. omg. The moment we went in, Bangra music started playing and every one was dancing! IT WAS CRAZY! If you were there, I swear, you'll start laughing 100%!!! Its like, Yudish's parents isn't home for 3 days and left him home alone, and he's crazy enough to invite us ALL to his house! Seriously man, Everyone was super crazy to the max! They took a lot of video's, so i think it'll come on youtube soon! hahaha! I lost my voice cause i was laughing so hard! damn!

But then i had to go back... so Faheem and Hazim walked me back. Its so nice of them. haha. My mom, Dad and sister went to hartamas square to eat dinner, so we just HAPPEN to bump into them. sigh... my mom is embarassing I tell you. HAHA. i'm sorry Faheem.

But over all, I had a BLAST! :D
and i am now waiting for them all to go home and UPLOAD THE PICTURES!
hehe!

Bye!
B )

No comments: