Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tin foil and melted sugar everywhere

So today, school was okay. I started reading Happy Potter and the Deathly Hallows again this morning during the Nilam thing. So in school, i finished reading 5 chapters cause most of the teachers didn't come in class.. so i had time and all. Saja wanna refresh my memory :)

Then, school finished.. I went outside early coz i was at the surau when the bell rang, while everyone else is still up in class. Got an Invitation to the Hartamas Senior Prom thing by the form five ppl. Its cool that they got Couple to perform! The Freeloaders and project b are performing as well, but i dont really know them. Not really sure if i wanna go or not...

Then when i got back home, i showered, ate a little bit, then off to Mid Valley with my sister. then, we met her friend there. then, we ate Chickaroni or something like that at KFC. Then, we watched a movie called Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Its 18SG.. and we still could buy the tickets! At first she didn't believe us cause we were all short. then she asked "can i confirm that you're all over 18?" then i just said yeah. then my sister was like, "do we look THAT young?" to her friend, then the movie lady laughed and gave us the tickets. tee hee :) it was a good movie.

after that, I was bored as hell! its a good thing i brought my mp4 with me. but I regretted not bringing the Harry Potter book tho... If i brought it, i might have finished 5 more chapters. ah well :) then, we reached home at about 8.15pm.

At school, Everyone was REALLY surprised when they saw me reading. "omg, is that Aisyah READING?", "Aisyah, are you actually reading a book???", "You baca kamus ke?" hahahahha! i find the kamus thing funny! That was huzai. Coz i took the cover out, so it looks like a dictionary. Its dark blue with nothing written on it except a small "Harry Potter" at the backbone (or wtv its called) of the book. I don't really read books unless its a Harry Potter book. I dunno why.... but when i read some really thick book, i just cant finish it! but it its harry potter, i can finish it in abt a week! ngehehe :D

neways, i should sleep now. And make some milk for Kasim.
Good night bebeh

Kasim was playing with me, so he hid under the comforter. then...


He fell asleep

2 comments:

ANWAR IHSAN said...

I started reading Happy Potter and the Deathly Hallows again this morning during the Nilam thing.
>Happy Potter

Aisyah said...

ohhh HAHAHA! Funeh :)
didnt see that!