Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5, 6, pick up sticks

Hazim didn't come to school.. so i was bored in class today. But, it wasn't THAT boring la... me and Alya was playing pick up sticks. hehe :) haven't played that game since kindergarten! it rocks! but kinda frustrating in a way.

but So today, my mom and I went to the Spa :) we were there from 3pm till 6.15pm! damn long i tell you! she had a body massage while I had manicure. I was suppose to get a pedicure as welltak sempat. see what i mean?? damn lama. I'm getting my pedicure tomorrow instead. YAY :D

the spa people are damn friendly!! they dont even know me, but they act like they have already known me for so long! they tell me their life stories, problems, boyfriends and stuffs like that! hahaha! Kak Su introduced me to NesLo :) actually i already know abt it a long time ago.. but i just haven't tried it before!

nescafe+Milo=NesLo= veery nice


----------Kasim section-----------

I'm gonna blog about kasim in each of my blog post now. just a small section. just for an update kinda thing :)

So today, Kasim has officially gone crazy. no wait, it started last night! when i was sleeping, he was BITING MY HANDS NON STOP! i couldn't sleep at all!! but he did sleep for a while, then he'll continue biting me. and he's still crazy. he bites everything now. i think he's teeth's are growing. took me a while just to make him sleep. he's now downstairs sleeping on my mom's lap.

No comments: