Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love hurts but sometimes its a good hurt

Hello Blog!

I havet been going to school for 2 days now.. waaaaaa! Im having a bad fever! but today i feel better tho.. unlike yesterday when my head hurts soooo bad whenever i swallow something and my whole body feels hot. fever. it sucks. but today the temperature is gone and my head doesn't hurt anymore.. BUT my throat is swollen and i feel woozy. sadface.

I woke up at 9am today. I showered, ate breakfast then took my medicine then head back to bed coz the medicine is the sleepy ones. then woke up at 1, ate, took more medicine (bluek), showered and got dressed to go to desa coz my mom wants me to buy stuffs.

Then kebetulan Faheem called coz hes gonna be at desa and coz he was looking for alfin. So i went to school to look for alfin. Didnt find him there.. so i lepaked with syairah for a while. I was waiting for affiah tho. but she was at English lit class. Then i went to bestari and found Alfin Ariff Harris and Chow. then met up with faheem at the guitar store. Then me, alfin and chow went back to school. I went back home. They're damn mengada! sengaja want to sit at the back of the car! haha

Then I got bored, so i wanted to go out to see whos at school. so i opened my door and kebetulan i saw affiah coming towards my house! Then saw harris and ariff also walking towards my house so we chilled there. sometimes, its good to live in front of school. hehe :)

I'm hungry guys... see ya!

No comments: