Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Youre not the one but youre the only one!

Hello :)

so today, our school had like a career day kinda thing. Its when they have booth's and stuffs and they promote their college and or universities.

So far, i have no idea about my career. but after listening to what the booth people have to say, and after going round and round the hall figuring out what should i do.. I have finally made a few decisions. Its either Business or Mass Com.

If its business, it would be Accounting/Banking and Finance or Financial Risk Management/Banking and Finance. These would take 3 years full degree (2 semester). well, these are from the Sunway college pamphlet. I haven't look through KDU, SEGi, Taylors, Trinity, and HELP college's pamphlet yet. But, it'll be the same... kinda?
If its Mass Com, well, i haven't check that one yet tho. I'll blog abt it when i have.

The reason why i chose those is coz... its good for my future. I get to manage my finance properly, I'll get many job opportunities, and.... maybe even start my own company :) hehehe i dream too much.. but it is possible ya know!

I'm now starting to read the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows again. woohoo :)
oh man, I'm suppose to fast tomorrow.. but I'm going to Mid Valley with my sister and her old friend to watch a movie. She doesn't want it to be awkward... so shes gonna drag me along. :\ ah well, movie! :D

I am currently Skyping with Fai and Faheem. I called Athirah tho... but she hung up on me. She didnt feel like talking. How mean can she get? :(

No comments: