Monday, July 20, 2009

All the people in the crowd, grab a partner take it down

Hello blog!

Yesterday me and my sisters took Kasim to the Vet in Brickfields for check ups. Faheem told me abt it, its quite cheap there! thanks :)
Kasim was very warm and his tummy is kinda bloated, so we suspected he has worm and fever. And we were right! He already had his de-worming liquid thing. So, he should poop all the worm out by tonight. yuckssss! don't wanna clean it~ then, the fever has already reduced today. whewww. He slept the whole day today.. must be tired. The line was quite long tho... theres this one guy, he brought his hamster coz it was bitten by rats! how sad is that?? and the worst part is, the hamster is gonna die :'(

In the car otw to the vet. Yes, its sleeping

waitinggggg in line

Then we sent him to Nuruls flat for her to baby sit kasim while we watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince at 9.15pm. and it ended at 12am! It was a school night, so i was very tired today at school.

Okay, As you all know, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. And honestly, the movie didn't satisfy me at all!! I've been waiting for the half blood prince movie to come since i first read the book, but THIS is what i get?? arrrghh. wtv. I still have my imaginations from the book :) '''''0LLL9000888888pppppp (kasim typed that!) hehe :D

He is now sleeping on my laptop coz its warm :) wait, have i told you guys that? heh.




Tomorrow is finally the Drama competition. I'm not acting this year coz im lazy, so im just the audio lady. just hit the play button. Its gonna be at VI again... oh well, im not complaining :)

my cutie pie

No comments: