Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New cat in Hartamas :)

Hey blog :)

Forgot to tell you all about my new Kitten! His name is Roy Kasim. But i call him Kasim. He's a week old (you can still see his pink skin!), White with Black spots, Dark blue eyes, Short tail, EXTREMELY CUTE TINY PAWS, and he's as big small as my palms.

Bil found him around a bunch of wood planks at Kelantan. He was meowing, looking for his mother. At that moment i was looking after my late grandma, then suddenly she brought a kitten and it made me happy! :) So, we decided to bring it back to KL. At first, my mom didn't let me bring it home, then She made a deal with me, If i study hard I get to keep it! yay! We even shook on it.

Kasim is damn obedient! in the car, he was sleeping throughout the WHOLE 9 hour journey back to KL without making any sound! hehe :)

Affiah followed me and my sister to Tesco to buy cat stuffs just now. bought a bottle and cat milk. But the sucky thing is, Kasim doesn't like to use bottles. Only my dear ol' Gremmykins would :') But never mind, I'm still training kasim to do so.

OH, i brought him to the park again today! Yesterday my sister and I trained Kasim to follow us like a dog! And he did! yay! He's still abit unstable tho. and the way he runs is like a rabbit! seriously! damn comel :)

Kasim still doesn't know when is the right time or right place to pee. Today, he peed on Affiah! damn hilarious!! Affiah was just playing around with him, then, the just sat still for quite a while on affiah's lap, then we found a wet spot on her baju, sarung and my couch! daaaamn!

I trained it to litter in the toilet just now. I trapped it in my shower cubical (which i don't use) for 15 minutes. He cried (meowed) non stop! then when i went to get him, theres like, poo at the drain thingy. I'm so proud of you Kasim :) still needs practice tho..


PICTURES:


Kasim's size! awww :)

Kasim's new bed. Juju is used again Farah! Juju is my turtle :)

Kasim and his milk bottle

Playful kitty!

I'm in love all over again


I have alot to type about Kasim, but its getting late, and i should get some sleep.
Good Night Gremlin and Cadeer, Love you.
trust me, I'll never forget them.

No comments: