Friday, July 10, 2009

Ohh so pedas

Hello people!

I had KFC for dinner today. But it was too damn spicy, i only ate half of my chicken :(
Its one of those SUPER SPICY ones. The chicken's skin was actually red in colour! My eyes was all teary, my nose was leaking, and my ears felt hot! well, maybe cause I cant really stand spicy things...

I just finished doing Add math. Well, this one is quite easy, but the working is damn long! Since I'm bored now.... I'll try typing it out :)

c) A(8,3) , B(2,6) , AP:BP = 3:2
2AP=3BP

2√(x-3)²+(y-3)² = 3√(x-2)²+(y-6)
4(x²+16x+64+y²-6y+9) = 9(x²-4x+4+y²-12y+36)
4x²-64x+256+4y²-24y+36 = 9x²-36x+36+9y²-108y+324
-5x²-5y²-38x+84y-69 =0

Correct me if i'm wrong!

Anyways, I'm confirmed going to Kelantan tomorrow morning, which means....

I WONT BE SEEING EARLOBE TOMORROW!

: (

Make sure you guys record it so i can see it when i get back! :)

so, yeah, Remember i told you guys about the reaaaaaally manja cat at penang? I got a picture of it being all manja! :)

See? Its soooooo cute!

I might aswell upload the other pictures...

Me and Bulul

Bulul, Bilal and bushman

Congrats Dr. Kartini!

Missing: Nor

I know what youre thinking okay! as you can see, EVERYONE was wearing high heels except for me!
>: (



Abah and me

Strawberry Ice-cream with caramel, hazel nut crumbs and chocolate sprinkles :p

:O

My dad's super antique SLR camera which he now calls it "aisyah's camera" :)

No comments: