Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DramaDramaDrama

Hello!

I'm sweating, and my feet is still muddy and yet im blogging. Just got back from the park with Kasim. I'm so proud of him! he ran with me all the way from the park till my house (but with breaks in between)! He gets distracted SO easily! while i was jogging, it was windy, so the leaves moved a bit, then, he stops immediately just to play with it! how cute and annoying! he gets tired pretty easily.. i dont blame him, he's still a few weeks old. he's sleeping at my legs again :)

So, today was the drama competition. It went really well to be honest! People actually laugh at our jokes, and they understand our story line! yay! Congratulations to this years drama team! hoorahh! we didn't win anything, but, it was a good one this year. people told me that we had chances of winning, but there were better teams aswell. The music went well aswell :)
anyways, Congratulations to VI for winning again this year!

when we came back from VI, we were tiredddd! Me Farah and Affiah went to bestari to eat. then, lepaked at my room. after a while, i fell asleep, then, kasim went to me and sleep on my tummy. and they took pictures! >: (


If you see closely, you can find kasim!

Evil hotties

XD

Drama team '09

AULETTA :)

No comments: