Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tune Hotel

Hey people! I'm now using the free half an hour internet at Tune hotel :)

Well, i'll be going to my sisters graduation at 3pm. So, now i dont have anything to do. sigh, so far, the hotel here is kinda nice. i mean, the bed and the shower is good. oo yeah :D

I haven't been to the beach tho.... I wanna!!!!!! >: ( omg, dudeeeeeee, IM BORED! hehe

So, I left the house at 10.45am yesterday and head off to ipoh to pick up my grandma. Then we had lunch there, rest, pray and all that. And we left ipoh to penang at 3pm. Then we reached Penang at 6 plus. Not sure.

Then we rest at the hotel. Then we left the hotel to find something good to eat at 7.30pm. We went to this thai restaurant. We sat on the floor in a pondok. The setting is nice :)

Then we ordered alot of things ah. Tom Yam is a must in a thai restaurant! duh. Then after the food, theres this really really cute and manja cat!!!!!! i love ittt! It came on the pondok and sat on my lap! awwwww :)

I'll add the picture when i get back. then after a while i pushed it away.. then it went and sat on Bil's lap. Then after a while, bil pushed it away.. and it tried to sit on Nurul's lap but failed coz we were about to stand and leave. aww, poor kitty :(

Then we head back to the hotel and went to bed. Well, thats about it i guess! Kay then, i gtg now. Internet time is running out!

BYE, i love you! :)

No comments: