Monday, July 27, 2009

The poppy took my baby away from me

KASIM CAME BACK TODAY! thats the highlight of the day! :D it made me so happy just to see him!! he looked like he's grown alot! hahaha im so kecoh. baru je 2 days i didnt see kasim, and i'm like this... i cant imagine things without Kasim.. it'll be so... empty. saya rinduuuuuuuuu kasim! what to do, i fell in love with it already. hehe, i should stop now.

so today, the most disgusting est thing happened as well. I was going to school in the morning, and i saw a dead rat on the floor! And the worse part of all, THERE WERE LOTS OF MAGGOTS MOVING AROUND IT! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! i actually squealed, and the people around me looked at me with the weird face o.O


Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it’s breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You’ll see the sun come shining through for you

For you FNA :)

1 comment:

Farah said...

Hey, aisyah. Thank you.

FNA <3