Thursday, July 23, 2009

Elephant!

Its 10pm, and i need to shampoo! my hair is so annoyingggggg! thats it, i am.

kay, Im back! woooah, it took me 20 minutes to shampoo and all. is that normal?
oh well... :)

today was an okay day i guess. no, it was fun :) I had 3 free periods! chua, asha'ari, and azlina didn't come in. then during sivik, we went to the media room and the library. but i was with affiah, farah, mai and ash li gossipin :p

My sister gave me this coin pouch thing. and i am now sewing my initials on it :D

----------------kasim section--------------

Kasim has finally know how to walk down the stairs by himself! yay! he is damn hyper now days. but he gets SUPER MANJA when its bed time! like, he'll curl up on my shoulder and my neck (if I'm lying down), he'll lick my face, damn cute maaaan! i love it! hehe then, he'll just get cozy on my shoulder. awwwww :) sometimes if im lying down on my tummy, he'll sleep on my back.

He WAS sleeping, but he moved when the camera snaps

now, hes sleeping outside my room on the couch next to my mom. shes mengaji-ing. Kasim loves it :)


No comments: