Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who needs shelter

Hello!

I'm going to Bahau today. My Aunty is making this house warming thing coz she just finished renovating her hse. so alllllll of our relatives are coming as well. if you dont know where bahau is, its in seremban. if you dont know where seremban is, its in Negeri 9. still dont know? heeeh im sure you know. but, if you DON'T, then, you better work on your geography.

kays, so, yesterday the TV9 crew came to our school. they were promoting some competition to save the orang utans. the prizes are neat. first prize is a trip to Kinabatang for 4, and RM800 each. how cool? but you have to write some karangan or something to win. so, I'm lazy. the cool part was, we were recorded the whole time. i think we'll be on TV? dunno lah.. not like i care..

----------kasim section-------------

my sister came from shah alam to pick up Kasim coz we'll be at bahau later. I'm already missing Kasim :'(

No comments: